What we offer
Joining the Volvo Group IT Graduate Program means that you will be hired from day one, work on exciting and challenging projects, and start building your global network.
During 9 months of the program, you will have the opportunity to work on real projects, side by side with colleagues across the globe. In parallel, you and your fellow graduate program participants will take part in a number of learning modules designed to help you grow your network, develop as a person and prepare you for your future career within the Volvo Group.
Once you have completed the program, you will continue your Volvo career in the department to which you were recruited.
Do you have what it takes?
To qualify for the Volvo Group IT Graduate Program you need:
- Master of Science, Master of in Engineering, Computer Science, Master of Business Administration or equivalent and a passion for IT
- To have a maximum of two years previous working experience prior to or after graduation
- Solid English skills and an international mind-set
- Strong communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and personal drive
- A valid work permit for the country to which you apply
- A valid passport
Our selection process
We have an agile selection process, which means we will contact candidates throughout the whole advertising period. If you are selected to proceed, you will be invited to a web-based interview. As a next step, a number of candidates will be interviewed by the recruiting managers and an HR representative. Final candidates will also be asked to take part in a competency based interview, a personality questionnaire and ability tests conducted by our internal recruitment team.