Graduate Program – Lead Electronics Engineer (M/F)
You start your career in the VOLVO group by this global 12-month Program which offers a mix on-the-job learning, intensive training modules and project work. Overall, you spend 75% on the job at your home site, and 25% in international training modules in Sweden, France, India and USA.
You will have a permanent position (CDI) from day 1 and you will be given a challenging hands-on role, working in a diverse, international and cross-disciplinary environment.
You can find all information about this program on the following link : https://www.volvogroup.com/en-en/careers/graduate-programs/engineering-graduate-program.html
Do you want to be part of a competent and passionate team within a leading company offering multiple career opportunities?
Join us at Vehicle engineering at Lyon as Lead Electronics Engineer for Electrical, Electronics & Vehicle Connectivity (EE&VC).
WHO WE ARE?
Vehicle application Lyon is responsible for delivering technical solutions for electronics hardware and embedded software for the medium & medium heavy range for Renault and Volvo truck brands in European markets
Are you a passionate engineer willing to join a team working globally with some engineers on different sites of the globe? Then this job is for you!
You will be joining a highly motivated & dedicated team responsible for developing specifications, work with internal and external suppliers for deliveries and later integrating the results into project vehicles to ensure deliveries meet the market demands. The team is self-organized, empowered and operates in Agile mode to be faster and efficient to take on the complex everyday challenges.
While we ensure current and future legal demands are specified, implemented, tested and integrated, we also ensure future technology enablers are part of our solutions that include electro mobility and vehicle connectivity.
In other words we are a team passionate about trucking who care for customer uptime, safety and profitability. Together we develop the solutions for the world’s future sustainable transportation.
- Collect customer needs and define roadmap of product updates from the brands
- Design technical solutions to meet customer expectations and regulation
- Propose technical solutions according to product cost, quality and timing targets
- Secure consistency of the development of system/components made by the engineering teams
- Review detailed specification released by the engineering teams as input to SW development
- Ensure solutions are verified and validated against requirements
- Review test results and coordinate problem solving with the development teams
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have a BSc/MSc or similar and experience in Embedded Software and/or electronics
- Ability to understand and break down system level requirements into components and end user functions
- Comfortable working with project management processes and agile teams
- You are fluent in English and experience communicating with global teams across the world
- Ability to work in a team and sometimes independently without supervision
- As a person you are open-minded, pro-active, provide ideas and drive them
- Customer oriented
ARE WE A PERFECT MATCH?
While the position offers interestingly complex and challenging assignments, we are also proud to be part Volvo’s world class global culture where we value knowledge, career growth, prosperity with fun loving colleagues which makes us a great place to work for.
The final step of the recruitment process will take place May 12th 2020, please save the date.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Wir möchten Sie gerne kennenlernen
Sie erhalten eine E-Mail-Bestätigung, sobald Sie Ihre Bewerbung absenden. Danach ist es weiterhin möglich, Ihr persönliches Profil zu aktualisieren.
Sobald Sie zu einem Vorstellungsgespräch eingeladen werden, erhalten Sie von uns Informationen über die weiteren Schritte.
Alle Kandidaten werden benachrichtigt, sobald ein Kandidat für die Stelle ausgewählt wurde. Sie können wählen, ob wir Ihren Lebenslauf dann weiterhin in unserer Datenbank speichern und einen Suchagenten aktivieren, der nach anderen Stellen sucht, die Ihrem Profil entsprechen.
Wenn Sie Ihre Tätigkeit bei uns beginnen, erhalten Sie eine Einarbeitung, mit der Sie schnell ein Teil des Teams werden und Ihre Aufgaben bestmöglich bearbeiten können.