IT Enterprise Solutions Architect, PEGA
In addition to playing the Enterprise Architect overseeing the strategic objectives, this role is also expected to work as the solutions architect for the PEGA platform as well, working closely with the agile delivery team to shape the solution. This requires that the architect can function at the technical level having a strong understanding of PEGA solutions, as well as work with the business speaking in non-technical language.
In this role you’ll interact with stakeholders and global teams to ensure that business needs are fulfilled – both related to one-time and run-time deliveries. You will have great opportunities to influence our way of working and drive continuous improvements together with the teams. For this position we put a high focus on interpersonal skills and attitude. You are passionate about people, customer value and technology. You have a proven record of the ability to take decisions and create strong networks.
In this role you will be reporting to the Delivery Manager for Aftermarket within Solution Center Mack Trucks & Volvo Trucks North America.
- Collaborate with product owners, business subject matter experts, and technical team members to translate business needs into technical solutions
- Collaborate with other solution architects, enterprise architects, product owners and developers to solve technical challenges, while leveraging technical best practices and solution patterns for the PEGA platform
- Maintaining a guardrail score of 98 or higher in the production environment.
- Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge of the PEGA platform, including technical and functional capabilities
- Review and advise on PEGA platform solutions to ensure they comply with leading PEGA architecture and development practices
- Secures implementation according to Target Architectures within Volvo Group and promoting execution according to Architecture definitions and principles
- Understands business drivers and capabilities needed to determine enterprise solution architecture and deliver solutions to support the organization’s targeted business outcomes
- Manage and develop the enterprise architecture for a variety of projects, working closely with the business, operations, application development, and security teams to deliver a cohesive and adaptable solution architecture
- Provides leadership in developing the organization's technical staff.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of the organization's technologies and architectures.
- Assists in developing and maintaining current and planned state architectural blueprints.
- Communicates architectural decisions, plans, goals, and strategies.
- In collaboration with TD/BA P&IT Architect and other Solution Center IT Architects, drive implementation of solution roadmaps in line with target architecture for the solution portfolios within appointed responsibility
- PEGA Lead System Architect Certified
- 5+ years of PEGA experience
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective verbal, written communication skills and relationship building skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
- Holistic view of the enterprise, its business capabilities, processes, information model and supporting IT portfolio.
- Balanced understanding of long term and short term perspectives.
- Understanding of Automotive Aftermarket services recommended.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities.
- Ideal candidate will have 4 to 7 years of experience related to enterprise level platforms with specific focus on PEGA
- Performs well in high-pressure, fast paced environment – both independently and as a team member
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Ability to work in a team environment, manage multiple clients, and provide consultative skills throughout the process
- Ideal candidate will be highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Ideal candidate must have a strong background in PEGA, both functional and technical spanning at least 7+ years
- Documented history of successful PEGA implementations
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
Wir möchten Sie gerne kennenlernen
Sie erhalten eine E-Mail-Bestätigung, sobald Sie Ihre Bewerbung absenden. Danach ist es weiterhin möglich, Ihr persönliches Profil zu aktualisieren.
Sobald Sie zu einem Vorstellungsgespräch eingeladen werden, erhalten Sie von uns Informationen über die weiteren Schritte.
Alle Kandidaten werden benachrichtigt, sobald ein Kandidat für die Stelle ausgewählt wurde. Sie können wählen, ob wir Ihren Lebenslauf dann weiterhin in unserer Datenbank speichern und einen Suchagenten aktivieren, der nach anderen Stellen sucht, die Ihrem Profil entsprechen.
Wenn Sie Ihre Tätigkeit bei uns beginnen, erhalten Sie eine Einarbeitung, mit der Sie schnell ein Teil des Teams werden und Ihre Aufgaben bestmöglich bearbeiten können.