CSR SUPERVISOR - Hayes
Be part of our amazing Service Team!
A pivotal role in the Dealerpoint, with a direct impact on the Region’s CSI score and aftermarket profitability. As the interface between the Customer and the Dealerpoint, it is through ensuring consistently high levels of customer service that the CSR will contribute to increased customer satisfaction and ultimately the overall success of the Dealerpoint. A single point of contact for the customer, providing relevant, accurate and timely information through each stage of the WPP process, thus ensuring that customer expectations are managed at all times. The primary role & responsibilities will be covering four of the key WPP process stages: ‘Planning’, ‘On Arrival’, ‘Service & Repair’ and ‘Invoice and Follow up’. Ensuring a smooth transition from one stage to the next, in order to ensure a consistent & positive customer experience, in line with the customer commitments.
- To oversee the service department cash sale process through to payment.
- To attend meetings with key account holders – with or without DPM.
- To oversee the service department purchase orders process through to invoicing to the customer.
- Manage depot query log to ensure queries are answered within 3 days and liaise with DPM as appropriate to resolution.
- To oversee the process of Parts Operator Claims and Special Consideration Claims.
- To authorise Service Dept credit notes and carry out month end reconciliation.
- Supervise team of CSR’s & CSR-Invoicer as required to ensure all KPI’s and timescales are met within responsibilities of these roles.
- To ensure PBP’s and development plans are completed for Team in accordance with Volvo Policy.
- To manage absence of Team completing return to work discussions and arranging cover where necessary for periods of holiday and sickness.
- To oversee the process of inputing all clock cards and produce wages information on spreadsheets for Dealerpoint Manager to check and forward to Wages Dept.
- To be the key customer contact and single point of reference for the Dealerpoint.
- Create, maintain and communicate the VOSP service plan to customers.
- Confirm and agree details of planned visits with customers in advance, including re-plan of any outstanding defects.
- Load workshop schedule to maximise capacity utilisation.
- Maintain customer contact information in workshop planner and CM.
- Ensure all resources are available in advance of scheduled work (labour and parts.)
- Ensure all MOT appointments are planned and communicated to customers and VOSA.
- Proactively up-sell products and services to the customer.
- Greet all customers on arrival at the Dealerpoint in a professional and friendly manner.
- Clarify for the customer and the workshop the basis for the repair – Retail/ Warranty/ Contract.
- Ensure that all proposed work is correctly specified based on standard IMPACT content and converted to GDS quotes.
- Gain formal (written) customer authorisation for quoted work (Retail/ VCM.)
- Agree timescales for unscheduled work with customers and follow through to completion.
- Ensure that all authorised work is properly codified on the repair order prior to handover to the workshop.
- Manage bookings for courtesy cars.
- Actively liaise and co-ordinate between customer and workshop on progress and ensure timely authorisation of all incremental work.
- Gain customer agreement through selling the benefits of identified repair solutions in a professional manner.
- Review quality of job documentation and highlight issues / deficiencies to Workshop Controller for follow up.
- Produce and explain invoice to customer at point of vehicle collection, resolve any queries or objections on a timely basis.
- Follow up after service / repair visit to check customer satisfaction as per WPP process.
- Produce W.I.P. reports as required.
- Promote the benefit & features of Volvo service point on-line.
- To develop the Dealerpoint labour and parts sales by proactively promoting the services and products available through effective customer relationships.
- To carry our any depot administration tasks consistent with your role as assigned by the Dealerpoint Manager.
- Take personal responsibility to ensure customer reception area is maintained to a professional standard.
- An appreciation of our customers, the environment in which they operate and the direct impact we can have on their business.
- The Volvo Total Offer Wheel and the products contained within it
- An in depth understanding of the service & repair documentation standards.
- Work in accordance with Volvo Group UK standards of health, safety, quality and environmental care.
- Any other duties that may be reasonably requested by your manager.
- To be able to work in an organised & methodical manner in a fast moving environment, ensuring that all daily tasks are completed.
- To be able to effectively communicate to customers and colleagues both oral and written.
- To have questioning, listening & information gathering skills.
- To be able to modify your approach in specific circumstances to ensure a positive outcome.
- To be able to identify customers’ needs & propose appropriate solutions.
- Negotiation skills - gain agreement on proposed course of action (Win/Win).
- Effective selling techniques.
- To be able to operate VOSP, GDS, Workshop Planner and Impact systems, specific to the WPP process stages.
- Friendly and helpful nature with the desire to deliver excellent customer service.
- To always conduct yourself in a professional manner.
- Attention to detail.
- To be able to remain calm and patient in a dynamic business environment.
- A proactive approach which ensures that customer’s expectations are met and exceeded.
- Flexible and positive approach to changing circumstances and changing priorities.
- Team oriented.
- To be able to manage own workload whilst ensuring direct reports meet departmental KPI’s and responsibilities.
- People Management
Education / Professional Qualifications required for the position:
- Experience in Leading people.
- Min if 2years experience in customer facing role.
- Competent in sales techniques
Basic knowledge of Word, Excel & Outlook applications & general computer literacy.
- Basic working knowledge of Vehicle Technology.
- An understanding of Operators Licence Laws and Regulations.
- Knowledge of warranty and contract scope and procedures.
- An in depth understanding of the Genuine Volvo Service Process stages relevant to the role.
- Competitive salary + pension scheme, discount for friends and family for High St retail, travel, hotels, mobile phones, Renault and Volvo cars plus many more.
- 22 days holiday (raising to 25 +1 day per year
- Extensive training available to all Volvo employees
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Wir möchten Sie gerne kennenlernen
Sie erhalten eine E-Mail-Bestätigung, sobald Sie Ihre Bewerbung absenden. Danach ist es weiterhin möglich, Ihr persönliches Profil zu aktualisieren.
Sobald Sie zu einem Vorstellungsgespräch eingeladen werden, erhalten Sie von uns Informationen über die weiteren Schritte.
Alle Kandidaten werden benachrichtigt, sobald ein Kandidat für die Stelle ausgewählt wurde. Sie können wählen, ob wir Ihren Lebenslauf dann weiterhin in unserer Datenbank speichern und einen Suchagenten aktivieren, der nach anderen Stellen sucht, die Ihrem Profil entsprechen.
Wenn Sie Ihre Tätigkeit bei uns beginnen, erhalten Sie eine Einarbeitung, mit der Sie schnell ein Teil des Teams werden und Ihre Aufgaben bestmöglich bearbeiten können.